Regional Marketing Manager: Chicago Region
FGM Architects (FGMA) is a 135-person architecture and interior design firm with six offices in four states (Oak Brook, Chicago and O’Fallon, Illinois; St. Louis Missouri; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; and Austin, Texas). Founded in 1945, FGMA creates spaces where people learn, work, play, protect and worship. We build community.
In recent years, the firm has grown through acquisition and has adapted its approach to marketing to support current and future growth. Marketing is centralized in the company headquarters office in Oak Brook with a Marketing Director and Business Development with coordinators who manage all production of marketing efforts. Regional Marketing Managers support individual regions (Chicago, St. Louis and Austin) reporting to the Marketing Director.
We are currently seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to support the Chicago Region (Chicago, IL, Oak Brook, IL and Milwaukee, WI). The ideal candidate will be located in Chicago or Oak Brook, Illinois. However, we are open to accepting resumes from individuals in the Austin, TX; Milwaukee, WI; or St. Louis, MO regions as well.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for local (geographical) administration of all marketing efforts. Your time will primarily be spent overseeing and managing the proposal development communicating with leaders across the firm. You’ll manage coordinators who are responsible for the production of qualifications, proposals, and interview presentations. You’ll maintain processes and procedures in direct support of the proposal process and work to continually update materials. You will ensure timely completion of all projects. In addition, you’ll manage conference logistics, social media implementation and posting, email marketing and other marketing efforts that support the overall strategic marketing plan developed annually.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Minimum 5-10 Years’ Experience in the AEC industry – as a project team member with experience developing marketing proposals or a marketing professional.
• Bachelor's Degree
• A thorough understanding of the AEC proposal process
• Complete knowledge of Microsoft, Adobe Creative Suite (primarily INDD), and Deltek Vision (ideally) with the ability to train others
• Able to develop and manage 10+ projects and teams simultaneously with minimal oversight
• Able to identify individual strengths and bring out the best in each team member
• Consummate project manager with a proven record for creating efficiencies and workflows to manage large volume efforts. Someone who lives and breathes managing, coordinating and leading multiple projects simultaneously in a highly deadline-driven environment.
• Critical thinking skills
• We are looking for high energy, focused, creative, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace. Candidates must share a commitment to our company’s Vision, Mission, and Shared Values.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FGMA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
FGM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.